Be rewarded for academic excellence
10 scholarships per semester are offered to current RMIT Vietnam undergraduate students who have achieved outstanding academic results.
50% of Higher Education fees: 05 scholarships available
25% of Higher Education fees: 05 scholarships available
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you are required to:
be an RMIT Vietnam undergraduate student (Note: students who already receive a 50% scholarship are not eligible to apply)
have completed at least 96 credit points (Note: study from non-award programs or from universities other than RMIT Vietnam are not counted)
have achieved a GPA of 3.3 or above
Eligibility will be assessed on available information as at the application deadline, therefore may not take into account results from the semester in which the application is made.
Applicants are ranked by GPA*. The top 5 ranked applicants will receive scholarship of 50% and the next top 5 ranked applicants will receive scholarship of 25%. Where applicants have the same GPA, preference will be given to applicant who has higher credit points.
* Method to calculate GPA for scholarship selection is based on accumulated GPA for all RMIT Vietnam HE study (Note: study from non-award programs or from universities other than RMIT Vietnam are not counted).
How to apply
Please complete the Online Scholarship Application before application deadline.
- 17:00, 05 May 2018: Application deadline
- 01 June 2018: Scholarship recipients notifieds
- 17:00, 15 July 2018: Application deadline
- 15 September 2018: Scholarship recipients notified
Before applying, we recommend reading the “Scholarship terms and conditions”.
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
If you have questions about your scholarship application, or the outcome, please contact the scholarship coordinator via