Your gateway to the people and resources that can support you at RMIT Vietnam.
Code of conduct
The Code of Conduct is a set of guiding principles related to behaviour in the workplace. They are based on the Values and Behavioural Capabilities that apply to all staff across the University.
Our Behavioural Capabilities
Our behavioural capabilities support RMIT’s values by defining how we all work day-to-day. The following six capabilities apply across all positions, with specific expectations defined for each job level.
- Connectedness - Builds constructive and lasting relationships, and encourages a team approach to work.
- Commitment to Excellence (Improve and Simplify) - Reviews and evaluates performance outcomes to identify opportunities for simplification and further improvement.
- Imagination and Innovation - Conceives, shares and plans new approaches that improve the way things are currently done.
- Impact – Ensures what you do achieves intended results.
- Inclusion – Encourages inclusive way of working by understanding how diversity contributes to RMIT outcomes.
- Agility – Demonstrates a forward looking and adaptable approach.
Health and safety
RMIT Vietnam is committed to protecting employees at the workplace from risks and enhancing the safety and wellbeing of all staff and students. The handbook sets out the guidelines to follow and rules to observe so that all staff members can foster a safe and healthy environment for study and work at RMIT Vietnam.