The experience of a lifetime
Working at RMIT Vietnam is, for many of our staff, a unique, once-in-a-lifetime experience. When you're on the street, and someone hears that you work at RMIT Vietnam, expect a look not just of recognition, but also interest and respect.
In addition to your salary, there are a wide range of additional benefits to working in this vibrant international university community.
- Access to gym and recreational facilities
- Free movies on campus throughout the semester
- Access to air conditioned and open air restaurants and cafes
- Private health insurance
- Free health and wellbeing services right here on campus
- Funding for professional development to further your career options
For Vietnamese nationals, additional benefits include:
- Monthly meal allowance
- Uniforms OR a monthly clothing allowance
- A 13th month Tet bonus