RMIT International University Vietnam (RMIT Vietnam) is a campus of RMIT University, Australia. We are committed to providing internationally recognised high-quality education and professional training for our students, clients and members of the community.
As an internationally recognised Australian university based in Asia, RMIT Vietnam assists in the development of human resources in Vietnam and the region by providing opportunities for students from around the world to belong to an international educational community that supports them to achieve their potential in an increasingly globalised world.
All degree programs are recognised by the Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) and are subject to regulation by the Australian Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency. RMIT Vietnam is an English speaking university and all teaching is in English
- Excellent hourly rates from $28.00 – $36.00 per teaching hour (based on qualifications and experience)
- Internationally recognized University with world class teaching facilities
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring for all staff
- Excellent academic guidance and supportive team structures
- Opportunities to progress to a full-time educator or senior educator position (full-time educators in the SLE are recruited internally from the hourly paid staff pool).
- Health insurance
- Free access to on-site medical centre [Out patient access]
- Support with Visa, Work Permit, and Residence Card processes (and reimbursement for reasonable costs)
The majority of the School's courses run for 20 hours a week for 5 or 10 weeks, Monday to Friday, 8 to
6. Evening and weekend work may also be required.
To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A Master's Degree.
- At least 5 years of cumulative teaching experience in a similar role (formally supported by a statement of service.)
- A recognised international qualification in teaching English as a foreign/second/further language (such as CELTA or equivalent course)
- Demonstrated ability of teaching pathway programs, diploma programs and/or degree programs in the relevant field/s including online delivery, and the ability to produce high quality curriculum materials.
For your information:
- Priority will be given to candidates already based in Vietnam, or those intending to relocate to Vietnam.
- RMIT Vietnam will support preferred candidates to obtain a valid Work Permit.
- Work Permit requirements are subject to change. RMIT Vietnam reserves the right to rescind a job offer if the preferred candidate does not provide the required documents to obtain a Work Permit within a reasonable timeframe.
For more details about Work Permit requirements please click HERE.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to email , title "English Educator-[Location]-[Full name]". The application should include: CV, cover letter, passport, degree and relevant certificates.