Students from RMIT University in Melbourne can transfer credits to existing programs and finish their degrees at RMIT Vietnam, and vice versa.
Students from overseas universities can transfer credits to existing programs and finish their degrees at RMIT Vietnam. Transferred credits will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
1. Copy of passport with visa page
2. One (1) photo – dimensions 7.5 cm X 10 cm (3 inches X 4 inches)
3. Receipt of $US 25 application fee (payable in VND at current exchange rate at time of payment)
4. One (1) notarised copy of Vietnam residence card or work permit or visa B category (optional for international students claiming local fees) or verification of visa exemption (for overseas Vietnamese citizen claiming local fee)
7. Official transcript
8. For non-RMIT/external students: Detailed course descriptions from the origin institutions (for credits exemption purpose)
Note: You are required to pay application fee before your application can be processed.
How to pay application fee can be found here.
5 April for June intake
5 August for October intake
5 December for February intake (the following year)
For more information or assistance, please contact:
Global Mobility Team
Phone: + 84 28 3776 1479/1484