Study in Vietnam for one or two semesters
Do you want to get a taste of study in Vietnam? Then join us for one or two semesters and you won’t look back.
Our reputation with employers, state-of-the-art facilities, and student support are just some of the reasons why international students choose RMIT Vietnam.
Join our vibrant and welcoming campus community and enjoy our social, cultural, sporting and recreational activities - there are endless ways to get involved. By studying with us, you will have access to our full range of support services, including:
- Assistance with accommodation
- Free arrival airport transfer
- Dedicated support services
- Orientation program
- Networking and social events
- 24-hour emergency telephone service
- Assistance with visa entry requirements.
Earn credit towards your degree
Get approval to study at RMIT University Vietnam from your home institution, and the courses you study here will be credited towards your degree. Check with your home institution, as they may already be one of our 200+ exchange partners.
- Use our course search to find out what we offer
- Entry requirements for Incoming Study Abroad students
- How to apply for Incoming Study Abroad students
- See our list of registered study abroad representatives to find out if we have a representative in your country.
Full package tuition fee for one semester: US$6,000*
* Study up to 4 courses per semester; including compulsory international student medical insurance.