Orientation Day is the official start day of your university life. The event is usually organised one week prior to the start of semester. You will :
- Collect essential documents including your student ID card
- Get to know available services and contact points
- Explore RMIT online and on-campus resources (RMIT email, Student Intranet, Blackboard/Canvas, Online Enrolment System, Library)
- Get connected to new friends, senior students, lecturers and staff
- Get ready to make the most of student life at RMIT!
Registration for Semester 3, 2017 is now open.Please follow the link to register for the event. Further details will be sent to you by email.
Get prepared for an exciting new chapter in your life! There are a few things you can do before Orientation Day to get prepared for a smooth and successful start to your university life:
- Get tips for new students Guidelines for Newbies
- Explore our peer assistance program Unimates Program
- Find answers to questions you may have - FAQs
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.