These scholarships are open exclusively to nationals of Sri Lanka and Mauritius who have achieved an outstanding academic performance.
Note: RMIT management reserves the right to adjust the values and allocation of scholarships at its discretion.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka or Mauritius, and resident in your home country;
- Have completed high school;
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 85% or completed GCE A Levels (UK) with 13 points for the three Advance subjects (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1), or equivalent;
- Have evidence of English language proficiency at a level of IELTS (Academic) 6.5 (no band below 6.0) or equivalent. For equivalent international English language proficiency levels, please view English equivalency requirements.
How to apply
Step 1: Download the program application form.
Step 2: Fill out the application form and tick the “Scholarship program” box on page two.
Step 3: Gather the following documents:
- A notarised copy of your original senior high school graduation certificate together with a notarised English translation, if the document is not in English.
- A notarised copy of your original academic transcripts from Years 10, 11 and 12 together with a notarised English translation, if the document is not in English.
- A copy of your English language certificate (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/Cambridge or equivalent) with validity of two years from the study commencement date.
- Two photos taken within the last 6 months.
- A copy of your visa (if applicable) and passport.
Step 4: Send your completed application to email: email@example.com
The subject line of your email must be: ‘Application for a bachelor program and scholarship 2017_your name_Country’.
Or submit your application to our representatives in your country.
Note: Interview may be requested.
- Application deadline: 5pm (GMT+7), Saturday 15 July 2017
- Scholarships recipients notified: 15 September 2017
Before applying, we recommend reading the Scholarship terms and conditions.