At RMIT, we are committed to providing a respectful and safe place to study and work.
If you are feeling unsafe or unsure what to do about threatening or unwanted behaviour, you can talk to us about your concerns and options - even if the behaviour happened off campus.
If you or someone you know has experienced unwanted or threatening behaviour - including sexual harassment or assault - we can help.
When you contact Safer Community, we will:
- Try to understand what’s important to you
- Explain and explore options - you decide which is most appropriate
- Always consider your well-being
- Discuss with you if we need to take steps to ensure the safety of our community
Contact Safer Community:
- Phone: +84 28 3776 1300 ext. 2289