Registration and payment
- For applying for attending the conference, you can submit the abstract of papers and a short bio of each author (max 300 words) to Secretary of the ICASL 2019 ( ) by March 17, 2019.
- Full papers should be submitted by April 28, 2019.
To prepare manuscripts, authors are asked to closely follow the "Instructions to Contributors". Manuscripts will be refereed according to the standards of AJSL. See the website for details: www.ajsl.info. Selected manuscripts from the ICASL 2019 will be invited to submit for the publication consideration in the special issue of the Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics.
If your paper is accepted, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Registration Fees: US$ 280/delegate; US$ 150/PhD student.
- Complete the Registration Form and transfer registration fee.
- Submit the completed form accompanied with the proof of payment, and a copy of your passport to email@example.com
- Deadline for registration and payment: May 12, 2019.
- Accommodation: Information will be sent directly to registers.
Do not hesitate to contact our Secretaries of the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Dr. Minho HA, Assistant Professor, Incheon National University, Korea
- Dr. Reza Akbari, Lecturer, RMIT University Vietnam