- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
Summer Explorers brings your learning to life.
Our exciting 4-week program combines quality English teaching with essential soft-skills and personal development to help you gain confidence, and start your journey to success. Enjoy exploring our range of exciting on-campus activities each afternoon, make new friends, and make it a summer to remember.
60 hours of English teaching
- Take part in our active and engaging digital learning environment
- Learn from native English teachers
- Take the first steps to becoming an English expert.
Over 40 hours of activities
- Get healthy and active using RMIT’s world-class facilities.
- Participate in our Future Me workshops where you will shape and develop real-world skills in a fun and dynamic environment.
- Make new friends - all activities and workshops are designed with teens in mind.
Closing ceremony event: Saturday, 1 July 2017
★ Awards ★ Project exhibition ★ Talent show ★ Group photos
★ Certificate of participation ★ Refreshments ★ Parents invited
Our Summer Explorers program has finished for 2017, join us in summer 2018!
Participate in our Future Me workshops where you will shape and develop real world skills. Workshops are run as an afternoon activity, and they help you develop essential soft-skills in a fun and dynamic environment. For example: Learn how to keep healthy, collaborate with other students, build your confidence, prepare for the future, and much more.
English courses and programs provided by RMIT University Vietnam are endorsed by NEAS (the Australian National English Language Teaching Accreditation Scheme). That means you are learning in an organisation that has internationally recognised English learning and teaching standards.
Our teaching incorporates technology and explores topics that are relevant to teens. You will work in groups and collaborate on projects, using interactive workbooks, videos, blogs (and more), all supported by RMIT’s state-of-the-art learning systems.
Get healthy and active using RMIT’s world-class facilities. Teens of all ages will get together in the afternoons to enjoy fitness classes and teambuilding activities. You will also prepare for the talent show - this is the time to show us your singing and dancing skills!
- Full fee: 24,092,000 VND (medical fees and lunch included)
- Enrol by May 31st - special launch fee discount 10%: 21,722,000 VND (medical fees and lunch included)
- Save a further 10% - discount for family of current students and alumni, and groups of three, and target high-schools.
You will be supported throughout your studies. There will be a Vietnamese-speaking teaching assistant (TA) in every class, so you can get help and support when you need it. Your parents can liaise directly with the teaching assistant to keep informed about your progress and performance. We also provide supervision at all times, from the moment you arrive on campus until you leave at the end of each day.
Fee: 2,200,000 VND, Turtle Lake - RMIT Saigon South - Turtle Lake:
- 5 June - 30 Jun: 7:45am from Turtle Lake, 4:00pm from RMIT Saigon South to Turtle Lake
- 1 July (closing event): 9:15am from Turtle Lake, 1:30 from RMIT Saigon South to Turtle Lake