- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
As a researcher, you can make a real difference to society.
The management PhD at RMIT Vietnam is a research degree program – this means you will demonstrate intellectual independence, and your work is expected to make a significant and original contribution to knowledge.
In this program you will develop advanced research skills that will prepare you for a career in academia and other settings in which systematic and critical analytical skills are required.
This program is run by the RMIT Asia Graduate Centre at RMIT Vietnam, and the School of Management at RMIT Melbourne.
Doctoral Degree qualifications are located at level 10 of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). The purpose of the Doctoral Degree (PhD) is to apply a substantial body of knowledge to research, investigate and develop new knowledge in one or more fields of investigation.
RMIT Vietnam admits applicants on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to conduct independent research. Places are competitive and subject to academic supervisor availability and suitability of proposed research. To be eligible for admission to an RMIT Vietnam program you must satisfy the eligibility and fit to one of the following research areas:
IT in management
- Digital economy
- Green IT
- Human-computer interaction
- IT policy
- Knowledge management
- Mobile technologies
- Computer and privacy law.
Logistics and supply chain management
- Systems evaluation and modelling Supply chain and logistics
- E-supply chain solution and collaboration Freight logistics and warehousing
- Global supply chain design and optimisation
- Lean logistics
- Lean Six Sigma and quality management
- Port management and maritime logistics
- Retail logistics and supply chain simulation
- Reverse logistics and green supply chain
- Supply chain complexity and risk
- Supply chain and sustainability
- Strategic procurement and low-cost country sourcing
- Tourism and hospitality logistics
- Transport planning and spatial modelling
- Human resource management
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Organisational behaviour and theory
- Business ethics
- Business modelling
- Strategy and leadership
- Organisational change
- Corporate governance
- Corporate regulation
RMIT admits applicants on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to conduct independent research.
|Full time study of 3-4 years||257,635,000/ Year||11,275/ Year|
- Fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The fees in USD are ONLY applicable to those international students who arrange for payment from overseas, as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT-NHNN.
- Complete a compulsory research methods course
- Receive training in research integrity and ethics
- Select studies in qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Complete a thesis/project which demonstrates your contribution to the field and your ability to communicate complex research for peers and the community, to an international standard