- RMIT Saigon South
As a researcher, you can make a real difference to society.
The Engineering PhD at RMIT Vietnam is a research degree program – this means you will demonstrate intellectual independence, and your work is expected to make a significant and original contribution to knowledge.
You will apply advanced engineering skills to industry-focused research projects, identifying real-world solutions to electrical and electronic engineering problems.
This program is run by the School of Science &Technology at RMIT Vietnam, and the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at RMIT Melbourne.
Doctoral Degree qualifications are located at level 10 of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). The purpose of the Doctoral Degree (PhD) is to apply a substantial body of knowledge to research, investigate and develop new knowledge in one or more fields of investigation.
RMIT Vietnam admits applicants on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to conduct independent research. Places are competitive and subject to academic supervisor availability and suitability of proposed research. To be eligible for admission to an RMIT Vietnam program you must satisfy the eligibility and fit to one of the following research areas:
- Mechatronics and photonics
- Communication technologies
- Micro/Nano materials and devices
- Power, energy and control
RMIT admits applicants on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to conduct independent research.
|Full time study of 3-4 years||330,019,000/ Year||14,443/ Year|
- Fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
- Complete a compulsory research methods course
- Receive training in research integrity and ethics
- Select studies in qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Complete a thesis/project which demonstrates your contribution to the field and your ability to communicate complex research for peers and the community, to an international standard