RMIT’s Master of International Business (MIB) gives you a competitive edge and prepares you for the challenges of leadership in our increasingly globalised world.
There is increasing demand for skilled managers who can do business on an international scale, and recent investment in Vietnam put us at the forefront of economic growth in our region. This is reflected in the MIB, and our partnerships with industry also provides hands-on experience and ensures the program content is relevant to current issues, trends, and innovations.
Our lecturers are highly qualified and have broad experience of global issues, and you will experience practical learning that equips you with the knowledge and skills to work across borders. Studying the MIB also improves your cross-cultural communication skills, and you will be confident to negotiate in English with all levels of management.
Opportunities to study abroad take your international learning experience to the next-level. We offer short courses and intensive study options with partner universities in Denmark, France, Germany, South Korea, and Mexico. Programs from RMIT University Vietnam are equivalent to those offered at RMIT Melbourne, so if you do want to study in Australia for one or more semesters, you can do so without disruption to your studies.
Our graduates find work in multinational corporations, joint ventures, government, financial institutions, law firms, NGOs, consulting firms, manufacturers, and more. Some of the most common positions available in the field of international business are:
- Import/export agent
- International business development manager
- International foreign policy advisor
- International investment and operations manager
- International management consultant
- International marketing/media/advertising manager
- International mergers and acquisitions specialist
- International trade and customs manager
- Multinational manager.
- A bachelor degree in business (or a related discipline)
If you graduated from a non-business degree or do not hold a bachelor degree, but have a minimum of five years work experience, please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for pathway solutions.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- Successfully completed a bachelor degree at a university where English is the language of teaching and assessment within the past five years
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 92+ (no band below 20)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
|Courses||STANDARD FEES||FIXED FEES(*)|
The MBA program consists of 16 courses, including four enabling courses. The four enabling courses attract advanced standing (program credit) so that students will generally only need to complete 12 courses. Tuition fees are based on an expected 12 courses for program completion.
(*) Fixed Fees Program: for first semester students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations.
- RMIT Vietnam has 3 semesters per year, in each semester you enrol into a maximum of 4 courses. The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
RMIT Vietnam’s MIB faculty is comprised of dedicated full-time academics and visiting professors with extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors.
Our facilitated learning approach incorporates business mentoring support, case studies and work- integrated courses that contextualise your learning.
Most MIB courses are delivered in intensive mode, which means you attend face-to-face classes in one four day block. Usually held Friday to Monday from 8.30am-5.30pm, intensive courses require advance study preparation with ongoing learning support provided in person and online at the completion of the face-to-face component.
Some courses are delivered across week days and evenings in three-hour blocks that include a combination of lectures and tutorials. These classes run for the duration of a 12-week semester.
Ongoing assessment throughout the program includes assignments, research, case study analysis, group presentations and examinations.