Learn how to solve real problems in a global business environment and gain the tools you need to accelerate your career with the Master of Business Administration (MBA). You will be introduced to a wide range of advanced business concepts and gain leadership competence, advanced interpersonal skills and enhanced confidence.
The RMIT Vietnam MBA reflects the needs of industry, and prepares you to provide client focused solutions and deal with complex business issues. Designed for recent business graduates with some work experience and managerial aspirations, the MBA is a flexible program that can be taken over one-year in full-time accelerated mode or part-time.
Fast track your career and become a leader of the future with an MBA at RMIT Vietnam.
The RMIT MBA gives you the opportunity to boost your existing undergraduate degree with advanced skills in business, leadership and management. Your career will benefit from your global leadership ability, complex problem-solving skills and systematic thinking.
Graduates of the RMIT Vietnam MBA are successfully working in the following industries:
- Financial management
- Information technology
- International trade
- Public administration
Many RMIT MBA graduates have also become entrepreneurs or taken over management of family businesses.
A bachelor degree (or its equivalent) from a recognised tertiary institution.
English language requirements
Non-native English speakers who do not hold a prior degree taught in English must provide evidence of one of the following:
- Successful completion of RMIT Vietnam English Advanced Level (Level 7)
- IELTS 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL Paper based 580+ (TWE 4.5+)
- TOEFL Computer based 233+ (TWE 4.5+)
- TOEFL Internet based 92+ (no band below 20)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58 (no communication band below 50)
Note: TOEFL and IELTS are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are only recognised for one year from the test date.
|Courses||STANDARD FEES||FIXED FEES(*)|
(*) Fixed Fees Program: for first semester students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations.
- RMIT Vietnam has 3 semesters per year, in each semester you enrol into a maximum of 4 courses. The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
The MBA program consists of 12 courses (144 credit points). You’ll complete 10 core courses, one elective and one capstone.
- Introduction to Business Management
- Leadership and Management
- People and Organisations
- Business and Economic Analysis
- Managerial Finance
- Applied Industry Practice
- Marketing for Managers
- Corporate Governance and Regulation
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation
- Asia/Europe Management Issues (study tours)
- Management Decision Making
- Business Operations (Strategy and Application)
- MBA Research Project
Note: not all courses are available every semester
International study tours
RMIT has partnered with universities and businesses in some of the most exciting locations in the world to offer study tours to MBA students. These week-long trips take place in Mexico, Israel, Europe and Africa, and provide real-world international experience while increasing your global network.
Upcoming study tours
Mexico – March 2016
Europe (France, Italy, Spain) – Mid-2016
Africa or Cuba – July 2016
RMIT Vietnam’s MBA faculty is comprised of dedicated full-time academics with extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors.
We provide a facilitated learning approach with business mentoring support, case studies and work- integrated courses that contextualise your learning. You will work in teams and beneﬁt from the additional insight and understanding that come from interaction with classmates who have similar aspirations but come from a diverse range of disciplinary and personal backgrounds.
Each course consists of 36 hours class time plus preparation and assignments. Classes are usually a combination of lectures and tutorials in three-hour blocks over 12 weeks and are delivered in a variety of modes across weekdays and evenings. Some MBA courses are also delivered in intensive mode over four days per course, normally Friday – Monday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Ongoing assessment throughout the program includes assignments, research, case study analysis, group presentations and examinations.
“RMIT’s MBA program forced me out of my comfort zone. It challenged what I knew, and exposed me to the latest global issues, management techniques and business practices. I now put these to use to help grow the company I run.”
Chief Operating Officer, RuNam Corporation