Learn how to solve real problems in a global business environment and gain the tools you need to accelerate your career with the Master of Business Administration (MBA). You will be introduced to a wide range of advanced business concepts and gain leadership competence, advanced interpersonal skills and enhanced confidence.
The RMIT Vietnam MBA reflects the needs of industry, and prepares you to provide client focused solutions and deal with complex business issues. Designed for recent business graduates with some work experience and managerial aspirations, the MBA is a flexible program that can be taken over one-year in full-time accelerated mode or part-time.
Fast track your career and become a leader of the future with an MBA at RMIT Vietnam.
Explore more about the program, study options and scholarship opportunities at the "Information Night: Masters’ Programs and Scholarships" on 27th July in HCMC and 28th July in Hanoi.
The RMIT MBA gives you the opportunity to boost your existing undergraduate degree with advanced skills in business, leadership and management. Your career will benefit from your global leadership ability, complex problem-solving skills and systematic thinking.
Graduates of the RMIT Vietnam MBA are successfully working in the following industries:
- Financial management
- Information technology
- International trade
- Public administration
Many RMIT MBA graduates have also become entrepreneurs or taken over management of family businesses.
- A bachelor degree in business (or a related discipline)*
* Entry may be subject to meeting minimum GPA requirements
If you graduated from a non-business degree, or do not hold a bachelor degree but have 8-10 years’ work experience, please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for pathway solutions.
Note: An interview with the Program Manager or Head of Postgraduate Programs may also be requested
You must have one of the following:
- Successfully completed a bachelor degree at a university where English is the language of teaching and assessment within the past five years
- Successfully completed RMIT English Advanced Plus
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 92+ (no band below 20)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
Note: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
|Courses||STANDARD FEES||FIXED FEES(*)|
(*) Fixed Fees Program: for first semester students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations.
- RMIT Vietnam has 3 semesters per year, in each semester you enrol into a maximum of 4 courses. The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
The MBA program consists of 12 courses (144 credit points) which includes nine core courses, two electives and one capstone.
Alternative entry points are available for students with a degree in a discipline other than business.
Nine core courses
- Design Thinking for Business
- Leadership and Management
- Marketing for Managers
- Financial Analysis for Managerial Decisions
- Management of Technology and Innovation
- Business Operations Management
- Managerial Finance
- Business Research Design
Two elective choices (sample courses)
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation
- Asia/Europe Management Issues (study tours)
- Business and Economics Analysis
- IPADE Mexico Study Tour
- Business Consulting
International study tours
RMIT works with universities and companies in some of the most exciting locations in the world to offer study tours (Asia/Europe Management Issues elective course) to MBA students.
On these week-long tours, you’ll learn about business and culture in an exciting new country and undertake activities including visits to leading universities, factory tours, lectures by eminent scholars and trips to historical landmarks.
Past study tours have visited Israel and Mexico.
Upcoming study tours
Mexico – March 2016
RMIT Vietnam’s MBA faculty is comprised of dedicated full-time academics and visiting professors with extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors.
We provide a facilitated learning approach with business mentoring support, case studies and work- integrated courses that contextualise your learning. You will work in teams and beneﬁt from the additional insight and understanding that come from interaction with classmates who have similar aspirations but come from a diverse range of disciplinary and personal backgrounds.
Each course consists of 36 hours class time plus preparation and assignments. Classes are usually a combination of lectures and tutorials in three-hour blocks over 12 weeks and are delivered across weekdays or evenings.
Many MBA courses are also offered in intensive mode over a four day block, normally Friday to Monday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Ongoing assessment throughout the program includes assignments, research, case study analysis, group presentations and examinations.
“RMIT’s MBA program forced me out of my comfort zone. It challenged what I knew, and exposed me to the latest global issues, management techniques and business practices. I now put these to use to help grow the company I run.”
Chief Operating Officer, RuNam Corporation