- RMIT Saigon South
Join the next generation of managers in RMIT’s Master of Business Administration (MBA). This program equips you with the knowledge and skills required to take on a leadership role in any organisation.
Our MBA is designed for recent graduates who want to upskill and fast-track a career in business. The MBA is an internationally recognised qualification. The program received a Tier One ranking in CEO Magazine's 2017 global survey.
RMIT has highly regarded links to industry. As one of our students you will experience practical learning that prepares you to be an effective manager in Vietnam’s increasingly globalised business environment.
Programs from RMIT University Vietnam are equivalent to those offered at RMIT Melbourne, so, if you want to study in Australia for one or more semesters, you can do so without disruption to your studies. Our exchange program is designed to ensure a smooth transition, and you can still pay tuition fees at Vietnamese rates.
Make the most of your MBA in an increasingly diverse job market: RMIT’s MBA prepares you for contemporary management in Vietnam and overseas. Our graduates have been offered work in small businesses, medium-sized companies and global corporations. Find management opportunities in any industry, including:
- Finance and commerce
- Computing and IT
- Marketing and advertising
- Media and communications
- Trade and imports/exports
- Tourism and hospitality
- Training and education
- A bachelor degree in business (or a related discipline)*
* Entry may be subject to meeting minimum GPA requirements
If you graduated from a non-business degree, or do not have a GPA or GMAT score that meets our requirements, or do not hold a bachelor degree but have a minimum of five years work experience, please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for pathway solutions.
Successfully completed RMIT English Advanced or one of the following requirements:
- IELTS (Academic) at 6.5+ (no band below 6.0);
- TOEFL iBT 79+ (with minimum score of 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing);
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) at 58+ (no communication band below 50);
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) at 176+ (no band below 169);
- RMIT Bachelor degree or a postgraduate qualification within the past five years;
- A bachelor degree or a postgraduate qualification within the past five years in an English-speaking countries listed here.
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
Students can choose between standard tuition fee or fixed fee program. Payments are made each semester, on a course-by-course basis.
|Courses||STANDARD TUITION FEE 2018||FIXED FEE 2018 (*)|
The MBA program consists of 16 courses, including four enabling courses. The four enabling courses attract advanced standing (program credit) so that students will generally only need to complete 12 courses. Tuition fees are based on an expected 12 courses for program completion.
(*) Fixed Fees Program: for first semester students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations.
- RMIT Vietnam has 3 semesters per year, in each semester you enrol into a maximum of 4 courses. The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
RMIT Vietnam’s MBA faculty is comprised of dedicated full-time academics and visiting professors with extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors.
We provide a facilitated learning approach with business mentoring support, case studies and work- integrated courses that contextualise your learning. You will work in teams and beneﬁt from the additional insight and understanding that come from interaction with classmates who have similar aspirations but come from a diverse range of disciplinary and personal backgrounds.
Each course consists of 36 hours class time plus preparation and assignments. Classes are usually a combination of lectures and tutorials.
With flexible delivery modes, opportunities for international study, and courses that integrate seamlessly, our postgraduate programs can be tailored to meet your individual needs. You can choose to study between one and four courses each semester.
Our courses are offered in a variety of delivery modes to suit different needs:
- DAY: One 3-hour session every week during business hours
- EVENING: One 3-hour session every week during the evening, normally 6 - 9pm
- INTENSIVE: Four consecutive days, normally Fri-Mon, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- SPLIT INTENSIVE: Two separate weekends during the semester, normally Sat-Sun 8:30am - 5:30pm
- ONLINE: Entirely online - for select courses only
- BLENDED: Combination of online and face-to-face with two intensive days, normally Sat-Sun, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Ongoing assessment throughout the program includes assignments, research, case study analysis, group presentations and examinations.
Chief Operating Officer, RuNam Corporation