- RMIT Saigon South
Join the next generation of managers - RMIT’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) equips you with the knowledge and skills required to take on a leadership role in any organisation.
Our MBA is designed for recent graduates who want to upskill and fast-track a career in business. The MBA is an internationally recognised qualification, and RMIT’s program ranked in the top 10 MBAs in Australia in CEO Magazine's 2015 global rankings.
RMIT has highly regarded links to industry, and you will experience practical learning that prepares you to be an effective manager in Vietnam’s increasingly globalised business environment.
Programs from RMIT University Vietnam are equivalent to those offered at RMIT Melbourne, so if you do want to study in Australia for one or more semesters, you can do so without disruption to your studies. Our exchange program is designed to ensure a smooth transition, and you can still pay Vietnamese tuition fees.
The MBA is a flexible degree that can be taken over one-year in full-time accelerated mode, or as part-time study while you work.
Make the most of your MBA in an increasingly diverse job market: RMIT’s MBA prepares you for contemporary management in Vietnam and overseas. Our graduates have been offered work in small businesses, medium-sized companies and global corporations. Find management opportunities in any industry, including:
- Finance and commerce
- Computing and IT
- Marketing and advertising
- Media and communications
- Trade and imports/exports
- Tourism and hospitality
- Training and education
- A bachelor degree in business (or a related discipline)*
* Entry may be subject to meeting minimum GPA requirements
If you graduated from a non-business degree, or do not have a GPA or GMAT score that meets our requirements, or do not hold a bachelor degree but have a minimum of five years work experience, please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for pathway solutions.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- Successfully completed a bachelor degree at a university where English is the language of teaching and assessment within the past five years
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 92+ (no band below 20)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
|Courses||STANDARD FEES||FIXED FEES(*)|
The MBA program consists of 16 courses, including four enabling courses. The four enabling courses attract advanced standing (program credit) so that students will generally only need to complete 12 courses. Tuition fees are based on an expected 12 courses for program completion.
(*) Fixed Fees Program: for first semester students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations.
- RMIT Vietnam has 3 semesters per year, in each semester you enrol into a maximum of 4 courses. The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
RMIT Vietnam’s MBA faculty is comprised of dedicated full-time academics and visiting professors with extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors.
We provide a facilitated learning approach with business mentoring support, case studies and work- integrated courses that contextualise your learning. You will work in teams and beneﬁt from the additional insight and understanding that come from interaction with classmates who have similar aspirations but come from a diverse range of disciplinary and personal backgrounds.
Each course consists of 36 hours class time plus preparation and assignments. Classes are usually a combination of lectures and tutorials in three-hour blocks over 12 weeks and are delivered across weekdays or evenings.
Many MBA courses are also offered in intensive mode over a four day block, normally Friday to Monday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Ongoing assessment throughout the program includes assignments, research, case study analysis, group presentations and examinations.
“RMIT’s MBA program forced me out of my comfort zone. It challenged what I knew, and exposed me to the latest global issues, management techniques and business practices. I now put these to use to help grow the company I run.”
Chief Operating Officer, RuNam Corporation