Upskilling is the key to success in an increasingly competitive business environment, and RMIT’s Executive Master of Business Administration is specifically designed to meet the changing needs of industry professionals.
You can gain an internationally recognised qualification, fast-track your career, and increase your business networks while you continue working.
RMIT’s EMBA builds on your professional experience through collaborative learning, strategic-thinking and problem-solving. The program content is informed by industry experts from Vietnam and overseas, so you will further develop your international business outlook, while also examining issues that are relevant to our region.
We recognise that your time is valuable; we offer:
- Flexibility - we deliver our courses in 12 four-day blocks, Friday to Monday
- Study and travel - we offer short study tours and summer programs overseas. These courses involve intensive study, and qualify for academic credit towards elective subjects.
Programs from RMIT University Vietnam are equivalent to those offered at RMIT Melbourne, so you will receive an Australian degree without having to relocate. If you do want to study in Australia for one or more semesters, you can do so without disruption to your studies, as the courses we offer in Vietnam are equivalent to those in Australia.
RMIT’s EMBA gives you the edge as you take your career to the next level. Graduates will be able to demonstrate advanced business knowledge and tackle strategic challenges in any organisation.
You will develop key skills in the areas of:
- Executive leadership
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking
- Effective communication
- Ethical judgement
- Innovation and advanced problem-solving
- The capacity to transform business processes.
A bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum GPA of 2.0/4.0 (or with a GMAT score of 600) and evidence of a minimum three years’ work experience in a management role.
If you do not have a GPA or GMAT score that meets our requirements, or do not hold a bachelor degree but have 8-10 years’ work experience, please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for pathway solutions.
Note: An interview with the Program Manager or Head of Postgraduate Programs may also be requested
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- Successfully completed a bachelor degree at a university where English is the language of teaching and assessment within the past five years
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 92+ (no band below 20)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
|Courses||STANDARD FEES||FIXED FEES*|
(*) Fixed Fees Program: for first semester students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations.
- RMIT Vietnam has 3 semesters per year, in each semester you enrol into a maximum of 4 courses. The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
RMIT Vietnam’s EMBA faculty is comprised of dedicated full-time academics with extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors.
We provide a facilitated learning approach with business mentoring support, case studies and work- integrated courses that contextualise your learning. You will move through the program as a cohort, work in teams and beneﬁt from the additional insights and understandings that come from interaction with colleagues with senior managerial experience who have similar aspirations but come from a diverse range of disciplinary and personal backgrounds.
The face-to-face component of the EMBA is delivered intensively with ongoing learning support provided in person and online. Each course includes a combination of pre-course preparation, face-to-face course work, and group and/or individual assessment tasks.
Four consecutive days per course, normally Friday to Monday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Course lecturers based permanently in Vietnam are available for out-of-session support and consultation, and their expertise is complemented by world-class visiting professors.
Assessments include assignments, research, case study analysis, group presentations and examinations.
“As an expatriate in Vietnam, I see RMIT as the only globally recognised university to have shown absolute commitment to delivering a world class tertiary academic experience here.”
Shane Dillon, Director of Operations, Blue Cross Vietnam
RMIT Asia Graduate Centre Scholarship recipient
“RMIT’s EMBA is an excellent choice for employed professionals in Vietnam who would like to pursue quality higher education. Without a doubt it’s the best campus in Vietnam.”
Nguyen Ai Hien
“As a local small to medium enterprise (SME) manager, I wondered how Vietnamese executives could adapt international business practices as Vietnam moves towards global economic integration. I benefit greatly from my fellow EMBAs who had diverse international business experience and were willing to share their valuable knowledge. I now have the confidence to do business in a global context.”
Nguyen Dinh Ngon