- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
Upskilling is the key to success in an increasingly competitive business environment. RMIT’s Executive Master of Business Administration is specifically designed to meet the changing needs of industry professionals.
You can gain an internationally recognised qualification, fast-track your career and increase your business networks while you continue working.
RMIT’s EMBA includes distinctive elements in design thinking, management of technology, and innovation strategy and consulting – all helping to differentiate it from competitors. The program content is informed by industry experts from Vietnam and overseas. So you will be able to further develop your international business outlook while, at the same time, be able to examine issues that are relevant to our region.
RMIT's EMBA was the highest ranked Australian program in CEO Magazine's 2017 global survey, receiving a Tier One ranking.
Because we recognise that your time is valuable, we offer:
- flexible study options to suit your life and work commitments;
- short study tours and summer programs overseas, which involve intensive study and qualify for academic credit towards elective subjects.
Programs at RMIT University Vietnam are equivalent to those offered at RMIT Melbourne, so you will receive an Australian degree without having to relocate. If you do want to study in Australia for one or more semesters, you can do so without disruption to your studies.
RMIT’s EMBA gives you the edge as you take your career to the next level. Graduates will be able to demonstrate advanced business knowledge and tackle strategic challenges in any organisation.
You will develop key skills in the areas of:
- Executive leadership
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking
- Effective communication
- Ethical judgement
- Innovation and advanced problem-solving
- The capacity to transform business processes.
A bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum GPA of 2.0/4.0 (or with a GMAT score of 600) and evidence of a minimum three years’ work experience in a management role.
If you do not have a GPA or GMAT score that meets our requirements, or do not hold a bachelor degree but have 8-10 years’ work experience, please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for pathway solutions.
Note: An interview with the Program Manager or Head of Postgraduate Programs may also be requested
Successfully completed RMIT English Advanced or one of the following requirements:
- a bachelor’s degree within the past five years at a university where English is the language of teaching and assessment;
- IELTS (Academic) at 6.5+ (no band below 6.0);
- TOEFL iBT at 92+ (no band below 20);
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) at 58+ (no communication band below 50);
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) at 176+ (no band below 169).
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
|Courses||STANDARD FEES||FIXED FEES*|
(*) Fixed Fees Program: for first semester students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations.
- RMIT Vietnam has 3 semesters per year, in each semester you enrol into a maximum of 4 courses. The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
RMIT Vietnam’s EMBA faculty is comprised of dedicated full-time academics with extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors.
We provide a facilitated learning approach with business mentoring support, case studies and work- integrated courses that contextualise your learning. You will move through the program as a cohort, work in teams and beneﬁt from the additional insights and understandings that come from interaction with colleagues with senior managerial experience who have similar aspirations but come from a diverse range of disciplinary and personal backgrounds.
Course lecturers based permanently in Vietnam are available for out-of-session support and consultation, and their expertise is complemented by world-class visiting professors.
The face-to-face component of the EMBA is delivered intensively with ongoing learning support provided in person and online. Each course includes a combination of pre-course preparation, face-to-face course work, and group and/or individual assessment tasks.
With flexible delivery modes, opportunities for international study, and courses that integrate seamlessly, our postgraduate programs can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- You can choose to study between one and four courses each semester.
- You also have the option of studying courses in Hanoi or HCMC, depending on your schedule.
Our courses are offered in a variety of delivery modes to suit different needs:
- DAY: One 3-hour session every week during business hours
- EVENING: One 3-hour session every week during the evening, normally 6 - 9pm
- INTENSIVE: Four consecutive days, normally Fri-Mon, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- SPLIT INTENSIVE: Two separate weekends during the semester, normally Sat-Sun 8:30am - 5:30pm
- ONLINE: Entirely online - for select courses only
- BLENDED: Combination of online and face-to-face with two intensive days, normally Sat-Sun, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Short courses overseas are also another way RMIT offers flexibility and accelerated study.
Assessments include assignments, research, case study analysis, group presentations and examinations.
“The EMBA is a fantastic addition to my skill-set, and has created far greater depth to my previous operating knowledge. Study in Vietnam has been a truly remarkable experience way beyond my expectations. I have learnt so much from not only the lecturers and staff but also fellow students.”
Superannuation, Investment, Insurance and SMSF Advisor,
CCF Financial Advisors, Australia
“As an expatriate in Vietnam, I see RMIT as the only globally recognised university to have shown absolute commitment to delivering a world class tertiary academic experience here.”
Shane Dillon, Director of Operations, Blue Cross Vietnam
RMIT Asia Graduate Centre Scholarship recipient
“As a local small to medium enterprise (SME) manager, I wondered how Vietnamese executives could adapt international business practices as Vietnam moves towards global economic integration. I benefit greatly from my fellow EMBAs who had diverse international business experience and were willing to share their valuable knowledge. I now have the confidence to do business in a global context.”
Nguyen Dinh Ngon