- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
Build your senior leadership credentials in this transformative Executive MBA program.
With upskilling the key to success in an increasingly competitive business environment, this program will help you to enhance your career prospects in the executive ranks of any organisation.
Developing expertise in areas including design thinking, leadership management, business strategy, business operations and the management of technology and innovation will give you a competitive edge in an era marked by constant innovation and disruption.
Informed by industry experts from Vietnam and overseas, the curriculum provides an international outlook while examining issues that are relevant to the Asia-Pacific region.
The diversity of cultural backgrounds and professional experience among teaching staff and students provides an opportunity to learn about business from different perspectives and to develop a lifelong network of mentors and alumni.
The focus on solving real-world problems, such as through projects with industry partners and in gamified simulations, means that you can immediately apply what you learn to your workplace.
Graduates will be able to demonstrate advanced business knowledge and tackle strategic challenges at the top level of any organisation. You will develop key skills in the areas of:
- executive leadership
- entrepreneurial and strategic thinking
- effective communication
- ethical judgement
- innovation and advanced problem-solving
- transforming business processes
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum GPA of 2.0/4.0 (or with a GMAT score of 600).
If you do not have a GPA or GMAT score that meets our requirements, or do not hold a bachelor degree but have 8-10 years’ work experience with at least five years’ full-time equivalent in a management role, please contact us for pathway solutions.
Note: An interview with the Program Manager or Head of the RMIT Asia Graduate Centre may also be requested.
In addition, you must provide the following:
- Evidence of a minimum of three years full-time equivalent work experience in a management role with supervisory responsibilities. Applicants will be required to submit a curriculum vitae (CV) that outlines supervision of staff, performance review and responsibility to budget.
- A personal statement (maximum 500 words) outlining: a concise explanation of your personal motivation for undertaking Executive MBA studies; your attitude towards personal reflection and reflective learning; your attitude towards collaboration and class participation.
- Submit two referee recommendations from either your supervisor or a professional peer.
Successfully completed RMIT English Advanced or one of the following requirements:
- IELTS (Academic) at 6.5+ (no band below 6.0);
- TOEFL iBT 79+ (with minimum score of 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing);
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) at 58+ (no communication band below 50);
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) at 176+ (no band below 169);
- RMIT Bachelor degree or a postgraduate qualification within the past five years;
- A bachelor degree or a postgraduate qualification within the past five years in an English-speaking countries listed here.
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
Students can choose between standard tuition fee or fixed fee program. Payments are made each semester, on a course-by-course basis.
|Courses||STANDARD TUITION FEE 2019||FIXED FEE 2019*|
(*) Fixed Fees Program: for first semester students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations.
- RMIT Vietnam has 3 semesters per year, in each semester you enrol into a maximum of 4 courses. The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The fees in USD are ONLY applicable to those international students who arrange for payment from overseas, as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT-NHNN.
RMIT Vietnam’s EMBA faculty is comprised of dedicated full-time academics with extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors.
We provide a facilitated learning approach with business mentoring support, case studies and work- integrated courses that contextualise your learning. You will move through the program as a cohort, work in teams and beneﬁt from the additional insights and understandings that come from interaction with colleagues with senior managerial experience who have similar aspirations but come from a diverse range of disciplinary and personal backgrounds.
Course lecturers based permanently in Vietnam are available for out-of-session support and consultation, and their expertise is complemented by world-class visiting professors.
The face-to-face component of the EMBA is delivered intensively with ongoing learning support provided in person and online. Each course includes a combination of pre-course preparation, face-to-face course work, and group and/or individual assessment tasks.
With flexible delivery modes, opportunities for international study, and courses that integrate seamlessly, our postgraduate programs can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- You can choose to study between one and four courses each semester.
- You also have the option of studying courses in Hanoi or HCMC, depending on your schedule.
Our courses are offered in a variety of delivery modes to suit different needs:
- DAY: One 3-hour session every week during business hours
- EVENING: One 3-hour session every week during the evening, normally 6 - 9pm
- INTENSIVE: Four consecutive days, normally Fri-Mon, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- SPLIT INTENSIVE: Two separate weekends during the semester, normally Sat-Sun 8:30am - 5:30pm
- ONLINE: Entirely online - for select courses only
- BLENDED: Combination of online and face-to-face with two intensive days, normally Sat-Sun, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Short courses overseas are also another way RMIT offers flexibility and accelerated study.
Assessments include assignments, research, case study analysis, group presentations and examinations.
When I left France, I travelled quite a bit while working in the hospitality sector. I had the chance to work with companies that provided management classes on leadership skills and so on. Since moving to Vietnam, I still wanted to keep growing. I wanted to get different knowledge to have a broader mindset. The EMBA gives me that other way of thinking. All the knowledge that I am gaining will help me. The group work has been a highlight.
Current student, Resort Manager of Cassia Cottage, Phu Quoc
I wanted to build up my company to become a local company at an international standard so that we could compete against others from outside Vietnam. I decided to look for an EMBA at an international level. Some people said, ‘You’re successful already. Why do you need to learn more?’ As the founder, I needed more knowledge. I’ve been able to apply the knowledge that I learnt in the EMBA to my business. You can see the impact in our revenue.
Eric Tuan Pham
Alumnus, Founder and Director of Cong Bang Corporation