- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
Modern management involves effective communication, organising people and finances, and understanding technology. RMIT’s Bachelor of Business (Management) program is aligned with current trends and sets you on the path to becoming a successful business leader in any industry.
You will learn how to thrive in today’s complex business environment. Our courses teach you about human resources, marketing, finance, management, and corporate sustainability, including how to apply ethical judgement when decision-making.
Our Bachelor of Business (Management) is flexible, which means you can study minors in other business areas, or select elective courses from other disciplines. You can also study the same business courses at RMIT Melbourne for one or two semesters.
The practical approach of our program is relevant to the modern business environment, and you will also be equipped with the soft skills employers are looking for. These skills include high-level problem solving, decision-making, the ability to work in a team and to ‘think outside the box’.
Graduates with work-ready skills are in high demand, and management opportunities can be found in most industry segments, including:
- Finance & securities
- Governance & compliance
- Human resources & training
- Manufacturing & construction
- Marketing & advertising
- Operations, planning & logistics
- Tourism, travel & hospitality.
- Teaching methods include face-to-face delivery, tutorials, workshops and industry seminars.
- Ongoing assessment throughout the semester includes examinations, essays, reports, presentations, group projects, research projects, laboratory projects and practical assignments.
- High school graduation diploma with a minimum GPA of 7.0/10.0 for Grade 12, for other international qualifications please view entry requirements by country; or
- Successfully complete the UniSTART for Business with a minimum GPA of 1.0/4.0 with no double fail of a course
- If you have completed or partially completed a similar program at another institution you may be accepted with some academic credit, or exemptions, being granted toward this program.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 79+ (with minimum score of 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
Students can choose standard fee or fixed fee program. Payments can be made each semester, on a course-by-course basis.
Standard tuition fee 2018
- Annual tuition fee: 11,262 USD ~ 257,337,667 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee: 33,786 USD ~ 772,013,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
Fixed fee 2018
- Annual tuition fee*: 12,037 USD ~ 275,040,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee*: 36,110 USD ~ 825,120,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
(*) Fixed Fees are offered to brand new students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations. All fees noted above with * are fixed fees, and are correct for 2018.
- The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment.
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND).
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
Dr Phil Smith MBA, PhD
“I was attracted to RMIT’s teaching and studying methods, and to the employment services, but the main reason I chose RMIT was the people - the confidence and stories I heard from the students and alumni.”