- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
Professionals in the field of logistics and supply chain management manage people, products and processes. They move items around the world, devise strategies to help businesses run more efficiently and deliver value to the customers of a brand or product.
With globalisation and economic integration continuing at a rapid pace in the ASEAN region, companies have high demand for professionals with expertise in logistics and supply chain management.
This program helps to develop your knowledge and interest in contemporary issues central to the logistics and supply chain management industry.
It covers areas including procurement and global sourcing, warehousing, freight and distribution, business operations, supply chain analytics and the management of human and physical resources.
There is a growing need for managers with expertise in logistics and supply chain management in Vietnam and the ASEAN region. You will be capable of taking on a broad range of roles including:
Logistics courses in the program are recognised at the professional level by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Australia (CILTA), an organisation that accredits Transport and Logistics development programs in Australia.
- Teaching methods include face-to-face delivery, tutorials, classes, workshops and industry seminars.
- Ongoing assessment throughout the program includes examinations, essays, reports, presentations, group projects, research projects, laboratory projects and practical assignments.
- Industry partners are a key component of the program, and you will have access to professional mentors, guest speakers and internship opportunities.
- Our huge network of industry partners comprises some of the biggest names in business including Acumatica, Bel, Coats, Colgate-Palmolive, Damco, Datalogic, Decathlon, DKSH, DHL, Geodis Wilson, Lazada, L’Oreal, Linfox, Marriott Renaissance, Metro C&C, Nestle, Perfetti Van Melle, Tan Son Nhat Services, Thai Binh Shoes and Unilever.
- High school graduation diploma with a minimum GPA of 7.0/10.0 for Grade 12, for other international qualifications please view entry requirements by country; or
- Successfully complete the UniSTART for Business with a minimum GPA of 1.0/4.0 with no double fail of a course
- If you have completed or partially completed a similar program at another institution you may be accepted with some academic credit, or exemptions, being granted toward this program.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 79+ (with minimum score of 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
Students can choose standard fee or fixed fee program. Payments can be made each semester, on a course-by-course basis.
Standard tuition fee 2019
- Annual tuition fee: 11,887 USD (indicative USD fee) ~ 277,920,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee: 35,661 USD (indicative USD fee) ~833,760,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
Fixed fee 2019
- Annual tuition fee*: 12,705 USD (indicative USD fee) ~ 297,043,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee*: 38,115 USD (indicative USD fee) ~ 891,130,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
(*) Fixed Fees are offered to brand new students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations. All fees noted above with * are fixed fees, and are correct for 2019.
- The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment.
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND).
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The fees in USD are ONLY applicable to those international students who arrange for payment from overseas, as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT-NHNN.
Nguyen Huu Loc