- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
This program examines business practices through globally and socially responsible business lenses.
It focuses on management skills and analysis of global business trends through the study of international law, global marketing, entrepreneurship and macroeconomics.
You will develop an understanding of the connections between various activities within and between organisations, and industry sectors.
In the first half of your degree, you will develop a strong foundation in traditional business practices. You will then develop an ability to apply a range of critical perspectives across key areas of business practice and management.
In the second half of the degree, you can incorporate specialised studies or electives from a different discipline to expand your career options.
Our Bachelor of Business (International Business) graduates possess a global outlook that increases career prospects both in Vietnam and overseas. You can expect to find employment in government, private corporations, import and export businesses, trade, tourism, and foreign affairs. Job opportunities can be found in many areas, including:
- business consultancy
- diplomatic and foreign affairs
- logistics and transportation
- imports and exports
- international business development
- international trade relations
- international marketing
- operations management
- project coordination
- sales and buying
- tourism and travel
- Teaching methods include face-to-face delivery, tutorials, workshops and industry seminars.
- Ongoing assessment throughout the semester includes examinations, essays, reports, presentations, group projects, research projects, laboratory projects and practical assignments.
- High school graduation diploma with a minimum GPA of 7.0/10.0 for Grade 12, for other international qualifications please view entry requirements by country; or
- Successfully complete the UniSTART for Business with a minimum GPA of 1.0/4.0 with no double fail of a course
- If you have completed or partially completed a similar program at another institution you may be accepted with some academic credit, or exemptions, being granted toward this program.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 79+ (with minimum score of 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
Students can choose standard fee or fixed fee program. Payments can be made each semester, on a course-by-course basis.
Standard tuition fee 2019
- Annual tuition fee: 11,887 USD (indicative USD fee) ~ 277,920,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee: 35,661 USD (indicative USD fee) ~833,760,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
Fixed fee 2019
- Annual tuition fee*: 12,705 USD (indicative USD fee) ~ 297,043,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee*: 38,115 USD (indicative USD fee) ~ 891,130,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
(*) Fixed Fees are offered to brand new students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations. All fees noted above with * are fixed fees, and are correct for 2019.
- The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment.
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND).
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The fees in USD are ONLY applicable to those international students who arrange for payment from overseas, as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT-NHNN.
“I chose International Business because I wanted to challenge myself with new knowledge in a new field. I was a bit reserved when I first started the program. It was difficult for me to be outspoken in class. Now, I have the confidence to be more expressive and share my ideas. While studying at RMIT, I have worked part time for RMIT Connect and gone on exchange to Bentley University, Boston. I’m grateful for the experiences that RMIT has given me.”