- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
RMIT’s Bachelor of Business (International Business) program has a global outlook and international focus that is ideally suited to an increasingly networked world.
The Bachelor of Business (International Business) has a focus on management skills and analysis of global business trends through the study of international law, global marketing, entrepreneurship, and macroeconomics. You will also gain a strong foundation in traditional business practices such as economics, finance and management.
Our expert lecturers will teach you how to adapt business models to different international workplaces using real-world examples, and an internship will give you the opportunity to directly apply your skills to an international work context.
Now is the right time to get a degree - Vietnam is one of the world’s most open economies, and in January 2017 HCMC was named as the world’s second most dynamic city (JLL City Momentum Index 2017). This means more and more International companies will come to Vietnam to do business, and this in turn increases job opportunities.
Our Bachelor of Business (International Business) graduates possess a global outlook that increases career prospects both in Vietnam and overseas. You can expect to find employment in government, private corporations, import and export businesses, trade, tourism, and foreign affairs. Job opportunities can be found in many areas, including:
- Business consultancy
- Diplomatic & foreign affairs
- Logistics & transportation
- Import & exports
- International business development
- International trade relations
- International marketing
- Operations management
- Project coordination
- Sales & buying
- Tourism & travel.
- Teaching methods include face-to-face delivery, tutorials, workshops and industry seminars.
- Ongoing assessment throughout the semester includes examinations, essays, reports, presentations, group projects, research projects, laboratory projects and practical assignments.
- High school graduation diploma with a minimum GPA of 7.0/10.0 for Grade 12, for other international qualifications please view entry requirements by country; or
- Successfully complete the UniSTART for Business with a minimum GPA of 1.0/4.0 with no double fail of a course
- If you have completed or partially completed a similar program at another institution you may be accepted with some academic credit, or exemptions, being granted toward this program.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 92+ (no band below 20)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
Students can choose standard fee or fixed fee program. Payments can be made each semester, on a course-by-course basis.
Standard tuition fee 2018
- Annual tuition fee: 11,262 USD ~ 257,337,667 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee: 33,786 USD ~ 772,013,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
Fixed fee 2018
- Annual tuition fee*: 12,037 USD ~ 275,040,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee*: 36,110 USD ~ 825,120,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
(*) Fixed Fees are offered to brand new students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations. All fees noted above with * are fixed fees, and are correct for 2018.
- The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment.
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND).
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
“After studying the Bachelor of Business (International Business), I have felt more confident when it comes to critical analysis and solving problems. The program prepared me for a career in any sector of the business world where knowledge and understanding of global issues is critical.”