Ca Tran is an Associate Lecturer at RMIT University Vietnam, where she teaches fashion and textiles in the School of Communication & Design. She is Course Coordinator for the Fashion Illustration courses in the Bachelor of Fashion (Merchandise Management) program. Her major is Graphic Design, specialising in branding and layout.
- Master of Art, Ho Chi Minh City University of Art
- Bachelor of Art (Graphic design), Ho Chi Minh City University of Architecture
Ca Tran is Course Coordinator for the Fashion Illustration courses in the Bachelor of Fashion (Merchandise Management) program.
- Improving the aesthetic quality of social political posters
- Visual research
- 2008-present: Freelance graphic designer
- 2005-08: Senior Graphic Designer, Golden CBD (a joint venture between Golden Group and CBD A/S, Denmark)
- 2002-05: Senior Graphic Designer, PI Advertising
- 2005-present: Lecturer, Graphic Design, University of Architecture, Ho Chi Minh City