Supanida joined RMIT Vietnam in 2009. She holds a Masters Degree in Graphic Communication and a Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts, majoring in Communication Arts and Design. Her industry background is in advertising and art direction.
Currently, she is undertaking PhD study at RMIT University Australia. Her PhD examines the challenges in cross-cultural teaching and learning in transnational education in Vietnam.
- Masters Degree in Graphic Communication
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts
Advertising and marketing, advertising media, creative advertising and visual communication.
- Transnational education
- Cross-cultural teaching and learning
- Transformative education
- Creative education
Ziguras, C, Pham, A & Chantarin, S 2017, 'International influences on Vietnamese higher education: French and Soviet legacies meet contemporary globalism', in Hill, C & Fernandez-Chung, RM (eds.), Higher Education in the Asian Century, Routledge, United Kingdom, pp. 95-106.
2016: Excellence in Learning and Teaching Award
- 1995-99: Art Director, Prakit Advertising
- 2008: Assumption University, Thailand
- 2008: Lecturer (part-time), Bangkok University International College