Rebecca Morris has worked as a lecturer in RMIT Vietnam’s Fashion (Merchandise Management) program since 2012, soon after the program launched. She teaches a wide range of courses in the areas of product development, retail and marketing.
Rebecca spent five years working in the fashion industry in the United Kingdom, working for Marks & Spencer, Jigsaw and Harvey Nichols. In 2006, she moved to Vietnam, where she became brand manager for MANGO and, later, French Connection.
- Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching, RMIT International University, Vietnam, 2013-15
- MSC Clothing Product Development, Manchester Metropolitan University, United Kingdom, 2005-06
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), Sociology with English, Manchester Metropolitan University, United Kingdom, 1998-2001
Product development, retail, marketing and merchandising.
Retail, visual merchandising and branding.
People of the Year, Doanh Nhan (Business Style Magazine)
- 2009-11: Brand Manager, French Connection, Vietnam
- 2008-09: Brand Manager, MANGO, Vietnam
- 2007-08: National Operations Manager, MANGO, Vietnam
- 2007: Store Manager, MANGO, Vietnam
- 2015-16: Retail Consultant, Sunny World, Vietnam
- 2015: Retail Market Speaker, British Chambers of Commerce, Vietnam
- 2015-16: Retail Consultant, AlphaSights, Hong Kong
- 2012: Fashion Consultant, Yan TV, Vietnam
- 2009-12: Event Organiser, dOSe, Vietnam
2012-present: Associate Lecturer, RMIT University, Vietnam