A competition for undergraduate students to apply knowledge in a real business situation as well as learn from top industry leaders.
Participants must form teams of three to four and compete in three rounds. Team members can choose lecturers from their universities or colleges to be their official mentors. Training workshops will be given by industry leaders along the way.
This year's competition is about Vietnam's automobile industry, specifically the Mercedes-Benz brand, and requires teams to come up with an integrated marketing communications plan for the newest model.
- The winning team will receive 7,000,000 VND and a one-month internship at Mercedes-Benz Vietnam Star Automobile Ltd.
- First runner-up will receive 5,000,000 VND and a one-month internship in Yeah1.
- Second runner-up will receive 3,000,000 VND.
- The best team of Round 1 will receive four tickets from Mercedes-Benz to a VIP Press Day of the Motor Show on 19 November 2014.
- The best team of Round 2 will be invited to a factory tour of Mercedes-Benz.
Round 1: Submissions due at 11:59PM on 8 November 2014.
Round 2: All documents due by 6 December 2014.
Round 3: Details coming soon.
Late submissions are not accepted.
For more information visit Marketing Challengers 2014.