On 17 March 2010, five alumni returned to RMIT Vietnam's Saigon South campus to discuss "a day in the life of an intern" with students.
Students learned how to deal with situations and confrontations in the workplace and how to behave in a working environment. It was an informative and fun experience for all involved.
On behalf of the students, the Work, Careers and Lifelong Learning (WCLL) Unit and RMIT Vietnam, we would like to acknowledge and thank the following alumni for their time and commitment to the university and its students.
- Nguyen Hoang An, Sales Manager, Viet A Bank
- Phan Thi Minh Chau, Senior Marketing Executive, PEPSICO International Vietnam
- Nguyen Duc Duy, Animation Supervisor, Vinamation Co
- Tran Dang Khoa, MBA student – formerly a Deloitte Intern
- Chiem Kieu Van, Business Development Officer, Commonwealth Bank VN
RMIT Vietnam organises an Internship Forum in week four of every semester. For more information about upcoming opportunities like this one, please contact Ms. Thai Hai Yen, Alumni Relations Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.