The scholarship is open to non-Vietnamese citizens who have achieved an outstanding academic performance and applied for an RMIT Vietnam Undergraduate Program.
- 50% of Bachelor's program tuition fees: 6 scholarships available
- 25% of Bachelor's program tuition fees: 8 scholarships available
Note: RMIT management reserves the right to adjust the values and allocation of scholarships at its discretion.
- Be a non-Vietnamese citizen;
- Have achieved a minimum GPA Year 12 of 75% or equivalent;
- Meet the relevant program entry requirements.
- Have evidence of English language proficiency at a level of IELTS (Academic) 6.5 (no band below 6.0) or equivalent. For equivalent international English language proficiency levels, please view the English equivalency requirements.
How to apply
Step 1: Submit an Admission Application to study at RMIT Vietnam.
Step 2: Submit an Online Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship deadline and after you receive an Admission Offer to study at RMIT Vietnam.
- Friday, 1 November 2019: Application opened
- 5pm (GMT+7), Monday, 23 December 2019: Application deadline
- Monday, 6 January 2020: Scholarship recipients notified
- Monday, 13 January 2020: Application opened
- 5pm (GMT+7), Monday, 20 April 2020: Application deadline
- Monday, 11 May 2020: Scholarship recipients notified
- Monday, 18 May 2020: Application opened
- 5pm (GMT+7), Tuesday, 18 August 2020: Application deadline
- Monday, 7 Sep 2020: Scholarship recipients notified
Before applying, we recommend reading the Scholarship terms and conditions.