Step 1: Register for a placement test
We offer free English placement tests to find your current skills level and put you in the correct class.
- Telephone our team of Program Advisors on 028 3776 1369 to book a placement test at RMIT in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon South campus)
- Telephone our team of Program Advisors on 024 3726 1460 to book a placement test at RMIT in Hanoi City.
Scheduled time slots:
- Saigon South campus:
- Thursday: 8:00am or 1:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am or 9:00am or 10:00am
- Hanoi City campus: 2.00 pm Wednesday/Thursday
Please double check with our consultants regarding available times for your booking.
Step 2: Placement test
You will take a placement test, and then receive your result along with an offer letter.
The test assesses your speaking, writing, and grammar skills to decide which course level is right for you.
What should I prepare for the placement test?
- Please arrive on time
- Bring the completed application form, and
Submit the following:
- Two photographs (3cmx4cm)
- Documents to support your application
- 2,000,000 VNĐ deposit fee
Placement test structure:
The test has three parts (total of 75 minutes):
- Writing essay (30 minutes)
- Online grammar test (30 minutes)
- Speaking with a specialist language assessor (10 - 15 minutes)