Applications for all positions of employment at RMIT Vietnam should be submitted by email to email@example.com and must include:
- A completed Application Details Sheet
- A cover letter quoting the job reference.
- A current Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- A written statement evidencing how your knowledge, skills and experience satisfy the Key Selection Criteria as listed in the Position Description.
- Copy of relevant qualifications.
- A clear and legible copy of the photo page of your current passport.
- Details of three referees, one of which must be a direct manager of your current or immediate previous employer, including their name, position telephone number and e-mail address.. (Note: These referees will not be contacted without prior notification to you).
- Other material to evidence that you meet any mandatory requirements for the position.
Please note, if you want your application to receive full consideration you must ensure that you provide all of the required information listed above.
Do not send valuable original documents or exhibits through the mail, as articles may be lost in transit – initially, scanned copies to accompany your application are sufficient. Originals will need to be sighted if you are successful.
RMIT Vietnam is an equal opportunity employer.
For further advice or assistance, please contact Human Resources at +84 8 3776 1458 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.