The International Business Colloquium 2017: “International business environment in Vietnam: opportunities, challenges and how to move forward” is organised by the School of Business & Management, RMIT Vietnam.
The International Business Colloquium entitled “International business environment in Vietnam: opportunities, challenges and how to move forward” provides an important forum for company leaders, policymakers, experts and scholars to discuss vital international business themes in relation to Vietnam.
We are honoured to host well-known guest speakers from government agencies and large corporations including Mr Truong Dinh Tuyen (Former Minister of Trade, chief negotiator of Vietnam for international trade and global integration), Dr Tran Du Lich (advisor of the incumbent Prime Minister, Nguyen Xuan Phuc), Dr Nguyen Sy Dung (former Deputy Head of the Office of National Assembly), Ms Ha Thu Thanh (CEO of Deloitte Vietnam) and Mr Blair Fowler (CEO of Renaissance Hotel Saigon).
Topics to be covered are:
- Updates on the business environment of Vietnam
- Managing across cultures in the context of Vietnam
- Business culture and ethics
- How to make Free Trade Agreements work
For further detail of the event and registration, please click here: www.infosession.rmit.edu.vn/ibusiness
Date & time:
- SGS campus: Wednesday, 22 November, 2017 – 2:00PM – 5:00PM
- Hanoi City campus: Wednesday, 13 December, 2017 - 2:00PM – 5:00PM