RMIT Vietnam President’s Award is for graduates who embody high academic achievement, social responsibility, and service to the University community.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s program at RMIT Vietnam and will graduate in 2017;
- You qualify to receive your degree with Distinction or equivalent;
- You have engaged in social responsibility and service to the University community
- You have registered to attend the graduation ceremony
How to apply
Complete the online RMIT Vietnam President’s Award Application Form by 5.00 pm on 31 October 2017. Online application form will open on 1 October 2017.
Submit the following documents in English with your application:
- A personal statement (maximum 500 words)
- Three recommendation letters: one letter from a social organization, one letter from the University organization or club, one letter from a lecturer
- Evidence/Portfolio demonstrating social responsibility and services to RMIT Vietnam Communities
President’s Awards are awarded on academic achievement, commitment to social activities, impact to society, demonstration of leadership and ability to take initiative.
A panel will evaluate applications and make recommendations to the President. The President will select a winner for each of the Saigon South and Hanoi campuses. Two winners will be presented with a plaque and the opportunity to make a speech at their graduation ceremonies.
- Open call for applications: 1 October 2017
- Application deadline: 5.00 pm 31 October 2017
- Result announcement: 18 November 2017
- Presentation of Award: 27 November 2017 (Saigon South); 30 November 2017 (Hanoi)
- Speeches: 27 & 28 November 2017 (Saigon South); 30 November 2017 (Hanoi)
For enquiries, please contact us at: 028 3776 1412 or .