Being part of a world-class university means we provide qualifications at internationally recognised standards, delivered right here in Vietnam.
In order to be eligible to apply for the RMIT University Vietnam Study Abroad program you must meet the following criteria:
Completed at least one full year of studies at your home institution, and
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5, or 60%, or equivalent (if you have a lower GPA, it will be assessed on a case-by-case basis)
- Be 18 years of age or over at time of application
- Have met RMIT’s English language requirements (see below).
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Academic – overall band score 6.0
- TOEFL (Internet based test) Overall score 79
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) - Overall score of 50
- RMIT English for University Pre-Advanced
RMIT recognises other English proficiency tests and qualifications completed in certain other countries as proof of English. Postgraduate courses may require higher test results. Please check the English requirements for Study Abroad students for further information.
RMIT University Vietnam has three intakes per year, corresponding to our trimester system of study; join us in February, June, or October.
Your home university must determine whether you can receive credit towards your home degree for the courses you take at RMIT Vietnam. This decision will be based on the equivalence between your home degree program and the courses you choose to study at RMIT Vietnam.