We can assist employers and industry professionals to connect with our students. As experienced professionals, you can also help us educate and orientate our students to industries relevant to their careers
- Internship Program Most of the students here have the opportunity to select to participate in the Internship Program, which runs three times a year. For more information on how to join the program as an Internship employer, please visit our Internship page.
- Company Recruitment Programs If your company has a recruitment program, whether it is an internship program, a management trainee program, a training program, or a fresh graduate recruitment program, we can support with posting the information on the campus notice boards or on our online channels (the Student Intranet, the Career Centre facebook).
- Jobs Do you have full time/part time vacancies available at your organisation? You can post them on our CareerHub.
Whether you’re looking to hire the right candidates or to increase the visibility of your organisation at RMIT University Vietnam, the Career Centre can connect you with an outstanding group of students and recent graduates ready to contribute to your organisation's success, now and in the future.
- Career Week and Career Expo Attend our Career Week and Career Expo at Saigon South Campus or Hanoi Campus and meet hundreds of students and recent graduates from a wide range of programs.
- Networking Events In these events which are organised three times a year, industry representatives can meet and speak with prospective internship students and/or recent graduates to discuss networking tips, market trends and employment prospects.
- Become a Career Mentor Are you interested in our Career Mentoring Program, in which you will be connected with one of our students and provide him/her career guidance? Become a Career Mentor now!
- Sponsorship Opportunities Sponsoring our events allows you to show your support in Career Development in general and to get your name out to a wider community. Significant events for sponsoring are: Career Week, Networking Events, etc.
- Other Ideas? We are open to your suggestions.
Very useful data is available which gives you some ideas about where our graduates end up after they complete their study. The data is from our Vietnam Graduate Survey which is conducted once every four months.
SGS: Room 1.1.07, +84 28 3776 1300 (ext 1362)
HN: Room 1.1.011, +84 24 3726 1460 (ext 6040)