There are a number of academic and English language requirements you’ll need to meet to gain entry to an RMIT Vietnam program. You can choose to take a pathway or apply for direct entry to our bachelor programs.
RMIT offers a number of UniSTART studies that prepare you for undergraduate study in your chosen discipline: UniSTART for Business, Professional Communication, Fashion, Design or UniSTART for Technology (Engineering or Information Technology streams available). Students wishing to apply for the UniSTART studies (any discipline) should meet the following eligibility:
- High school graduation diploma with a minimum GPA of 6.0/10.0 for Grade 12
For other international qualifications please view entry requirements by country.
Successfully complete RMIT English Upper-Intermediate or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5+ (no band below 5.0)
- TOEFL iBT 71+ (no band below 17)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 42+ (no communication band below 36)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or First (FCE) 162+ (no band below 154)
Students wishing to apply directly to an undergraduate degree program (any discipline) should meet the following entry requirements:
- High school graduation diploma with a minimum GPA of 7.0/10.0 for Grade 12, for other international qualifications please view entry requirements by country; or
- Successfully complete the UniSTART;
- If you have completed or partially completed a similar program at another institution you may be accepted with some academic credit, or exemptions, being granted toward this program.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 92+ (no band below 20)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are only recognised for one year from the test date.